Digital Book World
January 13-15, 2015
Hilton New York Midtown | New York City
Now celebrating its sixth year, Digital Book World Conference + Expo is the preeminent conference on digital content and digital publishing strategies. DBW features more than 100 visionary speakers and gathers an estimated 1,500+ professionals from the global book community.
Publishers Launch is proud to develop the annual DBW program in partnership with F+W.
The Digital Book World Conference + Expo program is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunities facing trade publishers and other content providers in the digital transformation.
DBW highlights include: Amazon and the Book Business – A Candid Conversation with Russ Grandinetti, senior vice president for Kindle, Amazon; Walter Isaacson, best-selling author, acclaimed journalist and president and CEO of The Aspen Institute, on “Innovators, Collaborators and Change Agents of the Digital Revolution”; Using Data to Grow Audiences – Lessons from The New York Times Newsroom Analytics Team; and Epic Content Marketing – Using Content to Build a Brand and an Audience.
- How to operate a publishing business in a digital-first, global content market.
- How to market and distribute to readers who are discovering content online, from metadata to social media to the latest success stories in content marketing.
- How to acquire and develop new staff and new skills to capitalize on new digital marketplaces.
- How to engage with and manage new and established internet retailers.
- How to implement and use new technologies that are being created specifically for digital content providers.
- How to collect, manage and mine data to improve sales.
- How to manage author relationships for maximum “win-win”
In short, you will learn everything there is to learn to be successful in today’s digital publishing business environment.
Speakers at the Digital Book World Conference & Expo are the leading influencers in digital media: CEOs and C-level executives responsible for developing their organizations’ digital strategies, innovators who are bringing new ideas and new technologies to market, path-making authors, agents, marketers, and editors. Leaders share best practices and frank insights into their personal experiences—both what has worked and what hasn’t—so that you can avoid pitfalls and make wise strategic decisions.
DBW is committed to providing the most timely and topical program as possible. Speakers are added to the conference agenda periodically, right up until the conference itself, as developments in the marketplace warrant.
Digital Book World Conference + Expo is produced by F+W, A Content + eCommerce Company in partnership with Publishers Launch Conferences.